Enjoy self-care with this oil-balancing face mask using natural ingredients which includes a few of your favourite essential oils
1 tablespoon organic liquid honey
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 drops Bergamot oil
2 drops Lavender oil
1 tablespoon facial clay
Filtered water (as needed)
- Combine the honey and sweet almond oil. Stir with a metal spoon
- Add the essential oils, and stir
- Slowly add the facial clay in small amounts and continue to stir to help a smooth consistency.
- If you need to, add filtered water one teaspoon at a time to reach a smooth yet firm consistency. This can then be spread on the skin.
- Using a spoon or fingers, apply the mask on the face a teaspoon at a time, starting at the centre and working out toward the hairline.
- Allow the mask to stay on until dry, about 20 minutes.
- To remove, soften the mask by lightly pressing a damp, warm cloth against the face. Use the cloth to remove the mask, rinse with water as required.